Please contact customer service before an returning an item. Thank you.
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Check that all items are present, and in satisfactory condition. If your order is not received in satisfactory condition, we would like the opportunity to make it right for you.
After 30 days. I no longer accept any returns, all sales are then final. Quilt batt sales are all final, no returns.
General Returns Policy:
- If a return or replacement is necessary, you must contact Quiltin4Fun by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization prior to returning any merchandise for refund or replacement.
- Merchandise returned to us without a prior authorization will be refused.
- Refund requests must be made within 30 days of the date of the order.
- All returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The returned item(s) must be received in new, re-sellable condition prior to refund being issued.
- Quiltin4Fun is not responsible for damage that may occur in return shipping. We recommend you insure the package for safe return.
- The original shipping fee is NOT refundable.
- Return shipping is strictly at customer expense. It will not be reimbursed.
- Quiltin4Fun is not responsible for minor cosmetic damage which may occur during the handling and delivery by USPS personnel.
EXCEPTIONS to the return policy:
Copyrighted items are not eligible for return or refund.
Due to copyright concerns we cannot accept the return of copyrighted materials such as pantograph patterns, books, CDs or DVDs. All sales on these items are final except for damaged items which may be returned for the replacement of the exact same item only. Original order shipping costs are not refundable in these cases.
Please make your selections carefully and be aware of what you are ordering before you place your order. Once copyrighted materials are shipped to the customer, they are not eligible for return or refund.
Special Order Items are not eligible for return or refund. All sales on these items are final.