Shipping & Returns
Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. Check that all items are present, and in satisfactory condition. If your order is not received in satisfactory condition, we would like the opportunity to make it right for you.
After 30 days. I no longer accept any returns, all sales are then final. Quilt batt sales are all final, no returns.
General Returns Policy:
- If a return or replacement is necessary, you must contact Quiltin4Fun by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization prior to returning any merchandise for refund or replacement.
- Merchandise returned to us without a prior authorization will be refused.
- Refund requests must be made within 30 days of the date of the order.
- All returned items are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- The returned item(s) must be received in new, re-sellable condition prior to refund being issued.
- Quiltin4Fun is not responsible for damage that may occur in return shipping. We recommend you insure the package for safe return.
- The original shipping fee is NOT refundable.
- Return shipping is strictly at customer expense. It will not be reimbursed.
- Quiltin4Fun is not responsible for minor cosmetic damage which may occur during the handling and delivery by USPS personnel.
EXCEPTIONS to the return policy:
Copyrighted items are not eligible for return or refund.
Please make your selections carefully and be aware of what you are ordering before you place your order. Once copyrighted materials are shipped to the customer, they are not eligible for return or refund.
Special Order Items are not eligible for return or refund. All sales on these items are final.
Do you do Exchanges?
Exchanges are not available. (Except in the event of a broken or damaged product.)
- Customer may return qualifying merchandise at customer's expense for a refund of the purchase price, of that item—less a 10% restocking fee
- Original shipping costs are NOT refundable.
- Customer may then place a new order online for alternative merchandise if desired.
How are quilt batt orders shipped?
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM MY SUPPLIER. I DO NOT HAVE THIS ITEM IN STOCK.
All Quilters Dream Batting is shipped FedEX. But please allow 10-16 days for your order to arrive. Only available for shipment in the United States.
Quilt batt sales are all final, no returns.
How will my order ship?
I ship ALL packages by USPS Priority Mail, from Goddard, Kansas, USA, so you get your packages faster, with a tracking number and insurance in case of loss.
The exception to this is quilt batt which is drop shipped from my supplier via FedEx.
How much is my shipping?
Shipping must be calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Please verify your shipping information, then proceed to place order.
I ship all packages by USPS Priority Mail only from Goddard, Kansas, USA.
My U.S. rates are as follows:
$00.00 - $49.99 = $8.75
$50.00 - $74.99 = $9.95
$75.00 - $99.99 = $10.25
$100.00 - $124.99 = $10.95
$125.00 - $149.99 = $11.25
$150.00+ = Free
These rates DO NOT apply to international shipments.